WorkMo 24-750 Kit 1Ref. No.: 1000010766 | Match code: OS 1 WO 24-750
- mobile installation trolley
- countless clamping possibilities
- Mobility thanks to the rollers
- Stackable functional modules
- Fast and easy to build
- In stock ready for dispatch in 8 - 10 working days
Products contained in this bundle
- WorkMo 24-750 1SBL H6 1SBL H8 2MS B - (Reference number: 1000004442)
- Roller WorkMo 24 - (Reference number: 1000003706)
- Worktop side wall WorkMo 04-750 - (Reference number: 1000004366)
- Worktop with perforation WorkMo 24 - (Reference number: 1000003696)
- Worktop rear wall WorkMo 20-750 - (Reference number: 1000004365)
- Perforated aluminium grid WorkMo 750 - (Reference number: 1000004397)
- Screw clamp 160 - (Reference number: 6000002539)
- locating pin 65mm - (Reference number: 6000002974)
- stop pin 25mm - (Reference number: 6000002973)
incl. €154.72 VAT (net €814.29), Price per piece
You have a wide variety of deployment possibilities with this WorkMo set. The multi-functional installation trolly can be used both in the workshop and on the building site. The perforated worktops, combined with the screw clamps and the stop or locating pins, produce countless possibilities for fixing the widest variety of workpieces for processing. The right-angle arrangement of the panels simplifies the installation of items such as mitred components.
The components in detail:
- 1 x roller plate 24: The four castors rollers make your WorkMo mobile - and two fixing rollers guarantee secure location for working. With a maximum load capacity of 120 kg and its complete tarpaulin cover, the roller plate is also the ideal aid for the most varied of transport activities. The two single lashing points integrated in the plate also allow fixing down of the objects to be transported.
- 1 x WorkMo 24-750 with 2 drawers & 2 MultiSlides including 2 L-BOXXes 136: This WorkMo, with its two drawers and the MultiSlides, is the ideal combination solution that offers both structured organisation in the two drawers and the flexibility as a result of the mobile L-BOXX 136. The MultiSlides tableau can be removed completely, which provides complete access to the content of the L-BOXX.
- 2 x perforated aluminium grids WorkMo 750: The perforated aluminium grids that are hooked up into the side sections of the WorkMo modules are equipped with the Sortimo hole pattern. The WorkMo thus offers, with this, the interface for the aluminium side wall accessories known from the Sortimo van racking systems.
- Each 1 x worktop with perforation WorkMo for the top, rear and side walls: The worktops are equipped with a 20 mm system perforation, which allows the use of the screw clamps (2 pieces ), and the stop and locating pins (each in a set of two) included in the set, for the fixing workpieces of the widest variety. As a result work pieces can be optimally fixated for vertical reworking. The worktop for the top has a stop function which you can use for removing with a handle if necessary.
Note: The figure shows a configuration suggestion for the individual components. The arranged can be varied.
The WorkMo Module consists of weight optimised Aluminium and Plastic and they can be combined and coupled with each other. They can be very simply transformed into a mobile workstation at your workplace and enable you to work ergonomically anywhere you may be. The WorkMo also serves as a practical mobile workshop within your workshop, wherein tools and work utensils can be stored. The extensive accessories programme provides a multitude of possibilities for adapting the WorkMo to your individual requirements. The system is made mobile by the addition to the WorkMo of the roller board or roller adapter.(pictures are similar, decorative material not included; delivery only within UK and Ireland)
|Maximum capacity in kg||100|
|Maximum lid capacity in kg||100|