onlineshop 3 WorkMo 24-750Ref. No.: 1000010768 | Match code: OS 3 WO 24-750
- multi-functional workshoptrolley
- mobile thanks to roller adapter
- lots of stowage possibilities
- comprehensive accessories
- Stackable functional modules
- In stock ready for dispatch in 8 - 10 working days
Products contained in this bundle
- Roller adapter WorkMo - (Reference number: 6000002992)
- Storage pocket 04-7 WorkMo - (Reference number: 1000010102)
- Hose holder Globelyst - (Reference number: 801010976)
- WorkMo 24-750 1SBL H6 1SBL H8 2MS - (Reference number: 1000004441)
- dividers set drawer 24-6 - (Reference number: 1000000449)
- Perforated aluminium grid WorkMo 750 - (Reference number: 1000004397)
- Anti-rattle mat, drawer 24-0 - (Reference number: 651003661)
- Tool tray WorkMo 24-6 - (Reference number: 1000004390)
- L-BOXX 136 G4 incl. small comp.tray 8 recesses - (Reference number: 1000011321)
- L-BOXX 136 G4 inkl. Divider set 3F - (Reference number: 1000011336)
- Divider short tool tray WorkMo - (Reference number: 1000004487)
incl. €131.72 VAT (net €693.28), Price per piece
This WorkMo is ideally suited to use in the workshop area because the roller adapters are permanently screwed to the WorkMo, thus making the complete system mobile. The tool tray and the comprehensive side wall accessories also create additional useful stowage.
The components in detail:
- 1 x roller adapter WorkMo: The roller adapters are screwed to the individual module and thus provide permanent mobility for the WorkMo. Two of the rollers are equipped with locks - this means that secure standing can be achieved if necessary.
- 1 x WorkMo 24-750 with 2 drawers & 2 MultiSlides including 2 L-BOXXes 136: This WorkMo, with its two drawers and the MultiSlides, is the ideal combination solution that offers both structured organisation in the two drawers and the flexibility as a result of the mobile L-BOXX 136. The MultiSlides tableau can be removed completely, which provides complete access to the content of the L-BOXX. One of the two L-BOXXes is equipped with a small components tray, and the other with a divider set. Both inserts provide organisation and efficient day-to-day working.
- 1 x tool tray WorkMo 24: With the tool tray, the WorkMo turns into a mobile workshop. Thanks to the coupling mechanism, the tray is quickly fixed to the WorkMo module, and equally quickly removed again. The material used is resistant to various types of oil, solvents and fuels. As an option, the tool tray can also be sub-divided with dividers. The set contains two dividers which can be used to sub-divide the tool tray into three areas. This provides more organisation. An additional feature: The size of the individual sections is optimised to the dimensions of the Sortimo inset boxes. This means that your small components are also always at hand.
- 2 x divider sets for drawers: The interior of the drawers can be sub-divided into individual areas using the dividers - time saving thanks to clarity. In addition, the package includes two anti-rattle mats for drawers. These dampen down the rattling noises and protect both the contents and the drawer itself from damage.
- 1 x storage pocket: The storage pocket for the side wall on the WorkMo extends the storage space of the WorkMo even further. It can be screwed in position at any point on the side walls of the WorkMo and thus offers quick access to the tools and working material inside. An additional benefit: On the front of the storage pocket there is an integrated terminal tool strip where hand tools can be placed ready for use.
- 2 x perforated aluminium grids WorkMo 750: The perforated aluminium grids that are hooked up into the side sections of the WorkMo modules are equipped with the Sortimo hole pattern. The WorkMo thus offers, with this, the interface for the aluminium side wall accessories known from the Sortimo van racking systems. The enclosed hose holder can thus be fixed at any position on the panels.
Note: The figure shows a configuration suggestion for the individual components. The arranged can be varied.
The WorkMo Module consists of weight optimised Aluminium and Plastic and they can be combined and coupled with each other. They can be very simply transformed into a mobile workstation at your workplace and enable you to work ergonomically anywhere you may be. The WorkMo also serves as a practical mobile workshop within your workshop, wherein tools and work utensils can be stored. The extensive accessories programme provides a multitude of possibilities for adapting the WorkMo to your individual requirements. The system is made mobile by the addition to the WorkMo of the roller board or roller adapter.(pictures are similar, decorative material not included; delivery only within UK and Ireland)
|Maximum capacity in kg||100|
|Maximum lid capacity in kg||100|