Multiple socket 4-foldRef. No.: 801009972 | Match code: ZSS 2
- 4 fold multiple socket with 90° rotated sockets.
- max. resilience 3600 W, max. protection fuse 16 A, input voltage 250 V~
- IP 20 , with increased protection against contact
- RCB FI / LS 2 pin. switching, B16, I 30mA
- 1.4 meter long connection cable H05VV-F3G1 , 5 mm²
Measurements (LxWxH)483 x 71 x 83 mm
- In stock ready for dispatch in 6 - 7 working days
incl. €24.75 VAT (net €130.25), Price per piece
The 4 fold channel multiple socket outlet with FI/LS function is distinguished by its especially robust, impact and crack resistant design and through the workmanship using high-grade quality materials. The proven 4 point fastening endows the multiple socket outlet a particularly high grade of stability when it is fixated.
All sockets are endowed with increased protection against contact (Child protection cover), are rotated 90 degrees and set 65 mm apart. This layout enables optimal exploitation of space when using time switches, wall power supply, right-angle plugs or other excess width devices without covering neighbouring sockets.
And of course the deployed electronic components are already complying with the future strict environmental regulations regarding standby consumption.
With the channel socket strip in combination with a van racking system you can turn your loading space into a mobile workshop, and you can also work outdoors at your place of operation doing repairs or adjustments as required.
The technical details:
- robust channel multiple socket with FI/LS Function
- 16A, 250V~, max. 3.600 W, IP 20, with increased protection against contact
- with FI/LS switch (B 16 A / 30 mA)
- connection cable 1.4 m long, H05VV-F3G1.5mm²
Installation and use in or outside the vehicle is only allowed after testing and compliance with the required intended purpose.
(pictures are similar, decorative material not included; delivery only within UK and Ireland)
|IP protection type||20|
|Input voltage in V||
230 AC 50 Hz